Friday, August 30, 2013

18 Weeks!

Pregnancy is getting to be a lot more fun! And I know, that's only the 2nd trimester talking. I'm sure I'll sing a different tune once I get to be the size of a whale. But for now, I'm enjoying my baby bump and I'm grateful to take part in this miraculous journey every day. This week has been especially fun because baby is moving around! Weston was even able to feel the tiny little kick, which we didn't expect so early. I guess it's safe to say we aren't the only ones excited for next week... when we find out if we are having a boy or girl! Baby can't wait for us to know, so we can confidently say "he" or "she" and actually start thinking about baby names! We have an ultrasound appointment on Tuesday, 9/3. So you have a few days to cast your vote on whether you think this baby Gardner is a boy or girl!

Boy or Girl?



No comments:

Post a Comment